Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Bonjour les legumes, la girafe et la minet (I had to check dunno how many pages to find that word -.-).
La tomate est mortes.
Vous n'allez plus voir elle apres mardi prochaine.
Au revoir Au 'ne revoir pas'.
(I bet any French speaking person will faint after reading this post.)
Translation xD :
Hello veggies, the giraffe and the kitty.
The tomato is dead.
You are not going to see her anymore after next Tuesday.
Until we
meet again never meet again.
=DD
GIRAFFE I DON'T LIKE YOU DDDD:
I HAVEN'T FINISHED STUDYING YET WHAT THE FREAKING GOSH.
(Oh. When tomatoes are stressed they utter nonsensical French sentences with inappropriate use of both vocab and grammar. Yeah.)
Okay. But anyway let's jiayou for eoys.
Hope I don't die.
(I still want to live for cca (day -.-)-camp!)
Let's Freak Out.
(Btw that's a song by Avril Lavigne. Freak Out I mean. It's nice!!!!! =DD)
Okay. I shall attempt to do some constructive thing now.
(Like hyperventilate.)
(That is constructive because it prevents people from hyperventilating in the exam hall so it's better to get it over with before the exam :D)
Au revoir (hopefully).